DONATEHow to give to OneWay
Thank you for your part in helping people Reach People. Everything we do at OneWay Ministries is made possible by your generous support. To invest in the Reach People initiative, you can make a one-time gift or make a monthly donation.
- Reach People Goal: $4 million by April 2020 55% 55%
Give by mail
Send your gift to OneWay at the following address:
P.O. Box 2211
Naperville, IL 60567
Please contact us at (630) 626-4990.
Give continuing support
Making a recurring gift is a convenient and customizable way to invest in the ongoing advancement of the gospel through OneWay. We welcome all recurring gift amounts above a $10 minimum.
How does it work?
Set up your gift one-time, and it will automatically deduct from your credit card according to your preferences, including:
Frequency: monthly, quarterly, or yearly
Amount deducted per payment: ($10 minimum)
Duration: You will receive a monthly tax receipt acknowledging your gifts. You may stop or adjust your gift at any time by calling 630-626-4990.
Give Through Planned Gifts: Charitable & Estate Gifts, Stock, Real Estate, or Other Non-Cash Gift
Email email@example.com to discuss planned giving options.
About the IRA Charitable Rollover
IRA Charitable Rollover Is Now Permanent
In December 2015, Congress passed H.R. 2029: Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act of 2015, which made permanent what is popularly known as the IRA charitable rollover.
Under this legislation, if you are 70 ½ and older you can use your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) to make a gift directly to your favorite charitable organizations, including OneWay Ministries. By making this direct distribution to the OneWay, you will exclude the amount of the gift from your gross income for federal tax purposes.
Here are the requirements and restrictions for making an IRA charitable rollover gift:
- The donor must be 70½ or older.
- The gift must be made directly from the IRA administrator to an eligible charitable organization.
- Gifts to all charities combined cannot exceed a total of $100,000 per taxpayer for the year.
- The gifts must be outright, and no material beneﬁts can be received in return for the gifts. Thus a transfer for a gift annuity, charitable remainder trust, or pooled income fund is not permitted.
- Gifts cannot be made to a donor advised fund, supporting organization, or private foundation.
- The gift can be made only from an IRA. Gifts from 401(k), 403(b), and 457 plans are not permitted.
- The gift is not included in taxable income; therefore, no charitable deduction is allowed. The donor will, however, receive an appropriate gift acknowledgment for their records.
To make a gift:
- Contact your IRA administrator to request that a charitable distribution be transferred to OneWay Ministries. You must specify whether the gift is to be made before the end of the calendar year.
- To ensure gifts are properly recognized and recorded, instruct your IRA administrator to indicate your name on the check and specify that the gift is an IRA charitable distribution.
- Instruct your IRA administrator to send your check, made payable to OneWay Ministries, to:
OneWay Ministries, P.O. Box 2211, Naperville, IL 60567. OneWay Ministries Tax ID: 31-1675712
Note: The IRA charitable rollover is federal law; state and local law may not provide the same beneﬁts.